Monday, August 31, 2009

Travel day!

Today I traveled from Augusta, GA to Charlotte, to Fayeteville, NC!!! I sat in row 1 during my first flight and the seats faced the back of the plane. It was kind of crazy! I felt like I was on a rollercoaster during the taking off and landing.

My first flight was running a bit late which allowed me to get into Charlotte 15 minutes prior to my connecting flights departure time. Luckily they were at the same section just a different number so I didn't miss my flight although they were waiting on me:( During my connecting flight I also had to walk from the plane to the airport and it was FREEZING. It was a chili 68 degrees in Charlotte and guess what? I was wearing my little yellow dress. Maybe now that summer is ending, I should start checking the weather forecasts of where I'm headed!!

I'm getting nervous about my visits in Pennsylvania because I'm worried it is going to be freezing. I don't do well in the cold and hope that I'm not miserable! hah

That's my day thus far!

Tonight is Methodists greek info night and recruitment begins tomorrow!!!

I love ADPi recruitment!!!!!!
hah, 5 days until I'm home!!

No comments: