Wednesday, September 2, 2009

yesterday was sad, but today was much better!

Yesterday was definitely my hardest day on the road. I'm not exactly sure why, but I woke up just feeling blah. All of a sudden tears started flooding out and then I just couldn't control it. Luckily I was alone or that could have been really awkward! I sent a message to the consultant girls and they were all so great! Jackie and Stefanie both called, Laura and Tara sent me a message and I talked to Britt today and Lauren sent me a message today! I couldn't imagine this experience without these girls. They truly are the only people that understand what my daily life it like.

I also talked to Ms. Siling who snapped me out of my mood, James who talked to me for a while, and ReGe who was fabulous as always. It's nice knowing that I have people who care enough about me to talk to me until I feel better.

Last night I got a good nights rest, I woke up and ate something and then went for a run. It was a good start to the day and I'm trying to make sure to take care of myself even on the good days so that bad days don't hit me so hard. James and ReGe both made sure that I realize if i don't eat and drink enough that it will affect how i feel. i have been getting headaches again, and I guess not eating enough is a prime reason for getting headaches (good to know!).

Anyway, theta epsilon has been doing a good job with recruitment. They had over 25 girls come out to their events which is awesome for this campus. Nationally, we would have been happy with 10 girls, let alone 25. I go home in 2.5 days and am super looking forward to that.

my schedule for the weekend:

Saturday:
  • arive at 1?
  • go home eat dinner [(james doesn't want the chicken and corn beef... he doesn't like caserole dishes apparently?) maybe we could do pork chops (with applesauce for me) and something else.]
  • go to epsilon lambda to help with recruitmetn

Sunday:

  • james is kidnapping me all day!

Monday:

  • LABOR DAY!
  • Pref day/bid night with adpi
  • the fake draft with james
  • see bonni and the fam

Tuesday:

  • leave to bucknell to see laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I have for now!

love you all

No comments: