Monday, September 28, 2009

I'M GOING CRAZY

I am still at bucknell and I'm going crazy. I have one week left and then I'll be back on the road. I am looking forward to my next few weeks of travel. I'm looking forward to being busy. This past weekend, Laura and I drove to NYC to meet Jackie and Tara. We had a great time. We had dinner at the Hard Rock and then went back to Tara's parents house. It was a great trip and now it's even that much harder to get back into the work mindset. It's like the second you let your guard down, and let anything else other than the job come in, it turns into break down central. I came home yesterday, laid down on my bed, and my eyes just started watering out of no where.

It's such an odd feeling where your body starts crying prior to you getting sad. The sadness always follows though.

Anyway, today has been a blah boring day. I just want to come home. I just want to see James to be honest. It's awful that i feel that way.. but it's the truth.

I have not been productive at all today. What a waste. I wish I could fly home right now.

No comments: