Thursday, September 3, 2009

ahhh, so proud of theta epsilon

Tonight was pref night and they pulled it off! They were not very organized, but these girls get the job done. They do well under pressure and are good at memorizing last minute. I kid you not, they didn't go over it until 30 minutes prior to the party and it went perfectly. They will be handing out 23 bids tomorrow.. and their current Chapter size is 36 girls. This is a major accomplishment for this Chapter. Their school only had 140 freshman girls... that includes non traditional students, commuters, etc. They would have been happy with 10.. and they are giving out 23 bids to 23 amazing women!



I am so close to coming home that I can taste it! I talked to Cristalyn and Sarah today which made me so excited about seeing the girls from epsilon lambda!! AHHH!! I miss them so much!



Anyway, tomorrow we're handing out bids and then doing alpha ceremony! It will be an easy day. Hopefully it goes by fast because I leaver fairly early on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: