Monday, September 14, 2009

My October Schedule!!!!!!

Currently
Today-Oct 5th, I will be at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA.

October Schedule
5-11, Cal State, Chico, CA
11-14, William Jewel, Liberty, MO
14-19, ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!
19-22, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, CANADA
22-25, HOME!!!!!!!!!!
25-30, Villanova University, Villanova, PA
30-?, Univ. of Delaware, Newark, DE


Just a reminder, if you want to mail me anything..like a love note, a card, a whatev, my mailing address is

1386 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA, 30306

k, thanks!

love you!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Heard good things about Cal State Chico last week when I was in Tahoe. One of the hotel managers said the sisters were HOT. You will fit in nicely, Miss Ashley.

Ashley said...

Ha, thanks Jill!! I heard they're in trouble.. not sure for what yet! lol Glad they have a good image in the community I guess!