Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bucknell is official! hah

So, this past week has been an amazing, exhausting, fun, annoying, stressful, learning experience! I learned a lot from the past week... how to deal with people, how to organize an event with no information, how to be a team player even when other people aren't playing, and how to wear a smile even when you want to pull your hair out.

First of all, I would like to say that I love Mrs. Madio!! She is what got me through this week without wanting to die. She was a past Internation President of Grand Council and past Foundation President..basically she is AMAZING and super important within ADPi! Either way, she is one of the sweetest, coolest, funniest woman I've met.

Secondly, my least favorite person... taught me a lot about how to do your job no matter how frustrating it can be. lol Which btw, I learned.. it can be VERY frustrating!

Anyway, this week was exhausting and a BLAH week, but sooo worth it for the 65 amazing Alpha's that we have at Bucknell! They are so cute and just a great group of girls. We have field hockey girls, swimmers, rugby, volleyball, rowing, softball... a lot of athletic people!! I am super excited to get to meet them--even though i'm only here another week. I think I will be coming back in november for their installation--but there is no guarantee.

I am super thrilled with this week even though next time I have a lot of ideas to make it more organized. Lets just say I'm glad that part is over--because now the fun begins!!

I <3 ADPi and I'm so honored that I was able to be at our recruitment for BU which will be our 201 Chapter (Theta Iota!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: