Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another great day in the life of me!

Today was another beautiful day at Bucknell!! The weather has been gorgeous. It's the kind of feeling where you walk outside, and you automatically smile without even thinking twice. There is no way you can be in a bad wood with weather like this. It's the perfect balance of a cool day, with a warm touch of sunshine, that creates the most perfect weather I've ever been in!

Anyway, today was a long day! I woke up and got ready for the day. I ran to target and the party store to pick up a few last minute items. Then I ran to the airport to pick up Mrs. Gwaltney where I got a $15 parking ticket for leaving the rental car parked by the baggage claim. It was SO embarrassing. Over the loud speaker they announced "Will the owner of the grey ford focus please move your car? Your car has been ticketed and will be towed in ten minutes." So of course everyone on this flight (the only flight to come in) was starring to see who would go to move the car---so of course it's me!! Yay!! Gotta love my life! lol

We went back to BU where we did our presentation for the girls interested in ADPi. I definitely don't bring the professionalism to the group---but I sure as heck bring the personality!! hah!

We then had a nice dinner with Mrs. Gwaltney, Mrs. Madio (a former international president--<3 her!!), Tiffany, Liz Yates(a PD in D3, <3 her too), the greek advisor, his wife and a couple of girls from Pan. It was fun and a nice way to end the day!! I'm excited because tomorrow starts the official recruitment interviews!! AH!!!!! Bid day is Thursday which will be super exciting!! I can't wait to get started!

I'm off to bed!

LOVE YOU All

No comments: