Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a new day... a new attitude?!

Well today was a much better day! I talked to James for a while yesterday which was very helpful as well as Travis. James has been great. I've been such a mess the last few days and he's been right by my side the whole time. Travis gave me the kick in the butt that I needed. (who knew!)

I actually like the little neighborhood that we live in. It reminds me of Stars Hollow from the Gilmore Girls! It's a quaint little town.. and the weather is gorgeous. I am going to start walking during the day. I've been running and the run is so nice, but walking down by the little shops might be a nice little way to spend part of my day!

I'm learning that sometimes you have to look for the good in each day. After a while, you'll start feeling better! Today was a good day. I got my errands done, and it was a lovely day.

Don't let the little things in life bog you down. Make the best of the situation. I'm only in this job for a year. It can be a miserable year, or it can be an amazing adventure. It's up to me!

Well, here's to one heck of an adventure!!

love you all

No comments: