Monday, August 17, 2009

Methodist :)

So, I love it here, but at the same time....there is SO much drama! It's not crazy or weird drama...it's high schoolish drama! GRRRRR!!!

We're in college ladies! Get over the small stuff! Learn how to communicate like adults and let it all go!

Anyway, I really do love all of the girls. I love walking around campus and waiving hello to so many people! Everyone is so friendly. I not only say hello to the ADPi girls, but the boys on campus too. There is 70/30 guy to girl ration at Methodist. CRAZY. They have all been so nice and welcoming to me.

It's funny because Cliff, the Greek Advisor, is moving soon and his job will be available in about a year--which coincidentally is when I'll be done as an LC. The girls all want me to move here and take that position! It's cute! I am really glad that both Chapters I've gone to like me. (Hopefully that continues!)

I got my first charm today for the charm bracelet that I'm going to be making! I'm super excited about that! I had dinner tonight with 2 of the girls and an advisor. It was SO much fun! I really like that I can go up to a good number of girls here and totally jump into a conversation as if I've known them forever!!

ADPi really is a sisterhood that goes beyond my Chapter... that goes beyond my collegiate years! I have really enjoyed my first two visits more than I could have thought possible!

Yesterday, Jessalyn (the Chapter Pres) and I drove around campus blasting the music and driving through Fayetville just for fun! There isn't much to do here, but we have been making the best of it! I've been eating in the caf (cafeteria) a lot! James tried to teach me proper diet... I'm getting a lesson when I come home because it's so hard when you have NO CONTROL of what you're eating most of the time!

Anyway, I love Epsilon Omicron and Theta Epsilon Chapters!! They have made my first visits so enjoyable!!

4 more days until I get home!

CELEBRATION TIME!

No comments: