Monday, August 3, 2009

One week and counting...

Today it hit me that we have one week left before going our seperate ways...

When it was mentioned today.. I started tearing up. I'm talking instant tears. Everyone probably thought I was a little rediculous but in the short time we've been here, we've all established this unexplainable bond. All 8 of us are part of the group.. all as equals which apparently isn't the way it usually happens. We do everything together! We are supportive and encouraging, silly and playful. We stick up for each other and are just amazing!! ha

Anyway, it was such a fun day!! We had training on what to talk about during a greek advisor visit, ethics with Mrs. Ablard and philanthropy with Mrs. Todd.

We also did a photoshoot for ADPi gift mart!!! I don't know what the pictures will be used for ... but either way it was a legit photoshoot.

I love you mommy!

p.s. I bought 2 sweatshirts and a luggage tag today!!

No comments: