Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What a fabulous day (w/ZZ)... REALLY!!!!

Today was SO fun! I don't know why, nothing special happened... I just love these girls! We set up the room tonight and it's coming together! The last people there were Maggie(the pres), Aleesha(my roomie!), Lexi (love her!), Kristin (my sista!), and Marci (Advisor!) and we just had so much fun. Maybe it was just me! lol Afterwards Lexi, Aleesha, Maggie and I went to waffle house! Yes, it was like 1030pm.. not the healthiest choice but DeLIcioUS!

Tomorrow is the big day!! Recruitment begins! Lexi is picking me up at 930 and we're going to be running around doing errands all day! I'm soo excited, I love her lol! Mrs. Maisch comes into town tomorrow afternoon. I'm also looking forward to that!

Something great happened to me today: I needed a suggestion of ideas so I texted the lovely ladies of the lhs and everyone responded back to me with an idea! how sweet, right!! They really did live for me, and its just amazing to know that there are women out there that I can truly always count on!

ALSO: big news!!

James and I are dating on facebook!! It's official now! lol

I am going to bed with a smile.. which is a nice change from how I've been feeling!!

No comments: