Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good bye Atlanta..

So I was just looking for a good quote since we are all leaving tomorrow, and look at the one I found.

"Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven."

How perfect, right? lol


I don't even have enough energy to write everything that's going through my mind right now. I'm not nervous or anything... just sad about leaving the girls. I know we're all going to be fine. Everything always works out and stuff.. it's just I've become so accustomed to being with these girls for the past 3 weeks. I have loved every second of it... and it's coming to an end.

I am almost done packing. I still have to get my stuff out of the training room (which is locked right now). I also need to weigh my suitcase.. because if I'm over 50 lbs in either suitcase, I'm screwed! lol

Anyway, we talked to ReGe tonight which was really fun. She gave some good advice and it was just nice to sit together and just think about the next few weeks.

.. it's 2:04 and I need to get up sooo soon lol. I will update soon!

LOVE YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: