Friday, August 28, 2009

Round 2!!!

Today was skit day!! They did a wizard of oz skit and it was precious!! There's no place like ADPI!!!!!! The girls did a great job!! They had two parties (full parties) and it was just awesome! I have grown to love these girls. This experience reminds me of exactly why I wanted to take this job!
These girls are awesome and are working so hard to be the best Chapter possible! They have been so sweet to me and I'm going to miss them. Ive been working with them for like a week and a half... Monday will be a sad day. Luckily I'm going back to Methodist so I will be greeted with happy familiar faces! After Methodist I'm going home and then to bucknell which will be a nice transition I think.

One week til I'm home!! Yay!

Heres my upcoming sched:

29Tomorrow: Pref Day parties start at 7pm
30Sunday: Bid Day starts at 3
31Monday: fly to Methodist, Info night
1Tuesday: Philanthropy Night
2Wednesday: Entertainment Night
3Thursday: Preference Night
4Friday: Bid Day
5Saturday: Bid Day cook out, HOME!!

No comments: