Sunday, August 16, 2009

Methodist... Theta Epsilon

I have enjoyed my stay at Methodist... the girls are super sweet and I've loved getting to know them! Last night the school had this event, Monarch Madness, with games, a dj and food. It was so much fun! They had this guy called "the mentalist" perform in the theater last night. It was so neat! I don't know how he did the tricks he did, but it was really crazy! Everyone in the audience loved it! The music was so good outside. It was probably the closest I will get to going out ever! ha

Anyway, I am getting super excited about going home soon! 6 days until I am with all of you! HA!!

Here is what my sched is lookin like:

Saturday: land at TIA
go home and see the madre!
dinner with James
Drunkin Clam: Everyone is invited!!


Sunday: Church
Lunch with cube fam


Monday: Dr. Appt at 11
hopefully hang with sunny, tate, bonni

Tuesday: Leave home and head back to Augusta

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you dear! You too mommy!

Love you,
Ash

No comments: