Friday, August 7, 2009

Feeling much better!

Yesterday was quite the day! I woke up feeling a little under the weather; a headache that hurt my eyes and neck. The girls were so sweet... taking care of me, getting me medicine, wrapping the blanket around me, etc. It was nice to know they cared enough about me to take care of me, when basically I was just not with it all day. They even said they missed me while I was gone, and that it wasn't the same without me. How sweet!

GC and Tiffany made me go to the doctor.. and by doctor I mean the CVS 1-minute clinic. I got some ibuprofen and that was that. I have been sleeping a lot better so hopefully I will feel 100% soon. I still feel a little tired today, but much better than before!

Everyone keeps saying they don't want me to be sick on the road.

Training with Grand Council has been a breath of fresh air. After fearing everything while meeting with the DTD's, I think our confidence in ourselves has been boosted by Grand Council. Mrs. Matthews, Mrs. Gwaltney and Ms. Charnock are all really nice and definitely approachable! It's been fun getting to know them and working with them this week.

I have been getting upset about us all leaving on Monday. It's weird.. my eyes tear up almost immediately at the mere mention of us leaving. I don't like thinking about it.. but at the same time, I know this training is coming to an end.

No comments: