Friday, August 14, 2009

Methodist Day 1

so yesterday was fun!! I left Murray State at around 10 to head to Paducah airport! I flew from Paducah to Memphis, Memphis to Atlanta and then Atlanta to Fayetville North Carolina! Yes, that is 3 flights!! I continued my flying record of talking to everyone that has sat beside me in the plane! So fun! Everyone has been so nice!! The flights were really easy and didn't last that long!! I arrived in Fayetvile at around 645 and headed back to Methodist!

Jessalyn (the pres) and Cecelia picked me up from the airport! We went and dropped off my luggage at the dorm that I am staying at and then we left and went to make tshirts with some of the other girls. The tshirts were made because they helped the freshman girls move in this morning! Such a good idea, right?! Anyway, I met with their Greek Advisor today and he was amazing. He had a lot of great ideas and really had the girls best interests. We talked about how I wanted to be a GA and he gave me a lot of good advice!! The girls are lucky to have such a supportive person on their campus.

I've been hanging out with the girls all day. It has been a lot of fun!! The girls are so funny and just remind me of friends from the olden days. They are so sarcastic and jam out to music just like I do! ha

Anyway, I just wanted to keep you all updated! I'm going to get running.

James, I love you!

Mommy--hope you are doing great!!

TT--soooo great talking with you tonight!!

No comments: