Saturday, August 29, 2009

PREF day!!

Today was pref day for Zeta zeta! I am so proud of them!! I feel like I'm part of the Chapter and I'm super excited to see who walks through our doors tomorrow afternoon! I am anxious and nervous .....AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! lol

Anyway, I really do feel at home here. Everyone keeps telling me that I should stay and that Monday will be a sad day. I completely agree. It's going to be hard for me to leave them. I started thinking about it tonight and I could feel myself getting more upset than I thought so of course I just made myself go run around and do a million things to preoccupy myself. There are girls in this Chapter that i have just fallen in love with. :(

ANYWAY!!!!

This week has been crazy and long hours just like recruitment at Epsilon Lambda! It has been such an experience helping these girls do it for the very first time! I have gained a lot from my experience here and am trying to look forward to my journey ahead.

I will always cherish the sisters at zeta zeta and the love they have shown me. I still have tomorrow so my time is not over yet!! I am excited about bid day and will let you all know how it turned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!! It's 230 am btw, and Mrs. Matthews (member of Grand Council) is picking me up at 9. PeRfeCt!!!!!

No comments: