Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hm...Coming home was interesting...

I don't even know where to start....lets just say I wish I had more time?!

Lets see! First of all I was able to see JAMES!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! It was great--everything I was hoping and more!! We went to the clam which was the one thing I really wanted to do while I was in town! Jill, Amber, Nick, Jamie, Tally, Erin and Wes all came and it was really fun to see them!

I was able to eat lunch with Jenn and Tara on Sunday which was fabulous as always! I found out that I am going to be a BRIDESMAID!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHAHAHAHAH!! lol I'm super excited about that.

My mom--I wish I would have seen her more!

This visit was a very stressful one. I guess I didn't think about how crazy and stressful dividing my time up would be.. it's way harder than one may think. I literally had 2 full days and 2 travel days. I got in on Saturday at 5 which gave me time to eat, time to get settled and then going out (which was the one thing I planned for my weekend).

Sunday I had a great lunch followed by some family time at James' parents house! It was our traditional Sunday dinner and I had a great time!

Monday I went to the movies with bonni, erica, Sunny and Tate!! It was great seeing the kids---I have missed them soooo much! We saw bandslam and tate got really bored! It was priceless.

Basically that was my weekend. Sorry to those who I didn't get to see or get to spend as much time with you. As you can see--there isn't that many hours during my "time off". I think I spent more time worrying about hurting peoples feelings than I needed to.

I really ended this trip feeling as though I don't want to come back. I got hastled more than I needed to. All I want is a little understanding.

Anyway, I am back in Augusta and will be home in September. My flight is already booked so i'll be there. i'm not making any promises of who i will see...

If you see me, great---if you don't, please understand it's not personal. PRomISE.




From now on, I may just not tell anyone when I'm coming home. It will be way easier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ash, you better ALWAYS tell me when you're coming home, it doesn't mean you HAVE to hang out with me but it would be nice lol. p.s. I am so happy you're a bridesmaid!

Ashley said...

ha ha, you got it! I'm happy I'm a bridesmaid too!