Thursday, January 14, 2010

So proud of Beta Alpha!!

Okay, I don't even know where to begin regarding my visit with the lovely Sisters of Beta Alpha.

Let me start by giving you some background on this Chapter and Indiana University.

IU doesn't have the traditional total/quota system. Our women last year had 12 alphas last year (4-5 of them being snap bids.) This year they were hoping for 15!

We had a phenomenal week of recruitment. These women were postitive, knew what they were selling, and kept up the energy and enthusiasm all week. We had many special moments together--one being after a long day of parties. We sat there and loved on each other and said all of the positive things about the day. It turned into this huge thing about what makes ADPi at IU so special. Needless to say--they did a fabulous job!

They had a 71%, 78% 83% return rates through out the rounds--which is CRAZY! They matched with 65 women on bid day! 65-- 6---5!! This is the largest alpha class they've had in over 70 years. They created history--and I was lucky enough to witness this very special moment! I couldn't be more proud! These women made me feel so at home--and I really am hoping to go back. They are such a mixed group and I <3 them all!

O i forgot to mention, they have 54 deltas!! lol I wrote them a little manual on how to deal with doubling your chapter size! I'm not going to lie, I think it was good! I feel like a proud little momma watchin her kids go off to school. They can handle this new and exciting challenge and I couldn't think of a more deserving Chapter!


They are SUPERSTARS in ADPi right now lol. Everyone keeps telling me what a wonderful job i did--and i want everyone to know--THEY did this all on THEIR OWN!

I helped with bid day--since bid day was planned for around 15 alphas! lol But that's it! These women deserve every ounce of credit!

I <3 you all Beta Alpha!

No comments: