Sunday, January 24, 2010

Emory was a success!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my Emory experience. This visit could have been a disaster--because originally all I wanted was to be with the Zeta Zeta girls...and mourn the death of one of the most memorable sisters I've met on the road, Kristen.

Firstly, thank the lord I was able to see Maggie and Lexi--that definitely helped.

The Sisters at Delta Alpha have been amazing. They are so fun and full of energy--it's been a great experience. They did the cutest thing for bid day. They did karaoke and did ADPi idol. It was SOOO fun!

Also-side note-- I was talking to Meagan from IU (Beta Alpha) and she told me that the girls sent ZZ a card and they took a pic of the chapter all wearing purple and sent it with it. HOW F-ing sweet is that. It truly touched me--and it shows how much love is in our organization. The
Sisterhood in ADPi is undeniable and something I have really witnessed! It's also neat--because they are 2 of my chapters--and i feel like i made a difference by bridging the gap between chapters.

Okay--I have super sleep issues. I never can fall asleep! I've been going to bed soooo late. I go home tomorrow! YAY USF! By the way--i have a GGGG and GGG to meet. (Great, great, great grand & great great grand). I'm SOOO old! lol I can't wait to see my Epsilon Lambda Sista's! It's been too long! I'm sleeping at the house and everything! A true experience, lol. Not like I don't do it literally every day of my life!

I have SO many wonderfully exciting visits coming up! Northern Illinois to lead a few workshops, Longwood (my mom's Chapter---craziness!), my favorite Theta Delta's for an amazing recruitment, DLC 6 with Tara in Cali, Cal State Santa Barbara, D3 dlc---yes! That's all I know for now!!!!!

I can't believe this job is going by SO fast. :(

Love you sisters!!

Fave visits-- Augusta State (ZZ), Theta Delta (u of Del), ASU (Arizona), Cal State Chico, Emory, Indiana University, (BA), bucknell install with stef!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i mean lets be real, all of my visits have been fabulous! I have been extremely lucky! I hope the rest of the semester is as great as it's been! <3 you all!

No comments: