Monday, January 4, 2010

Beta Alpha--Indiana University

I arrived at Beta Alpha today with a current temperature of 15 degrees. It's not miserable to tell you the truth! I enjoyed my ride in with Katie. She seems nice! I attended a meeting and then everyone broke for dinner. No one took me along so luckily Tara visited here last semester and was able to tell me where the kitchen was! I had a nice healthy bowl of cheerios:( I grabbed an apple for later, lol.

I am not losing hope in the Beta Alpha Chapter by any means. I understand recruitment is a stressful and tiresome time! Hopefully my night gets better, since we'll be up for the next couple of hours! lol Yay for travel days that lead into long nights! Recruitment never changes! No matter where you go, it's a lot of work, and little rest! I <3 ADPi and I <3 recruitment time!

No comments: