Saturday, January 23, 2010

Delta Alpha--Emory University

Okay, so I'm at Emory--the girls have been wonderful! They are sweet and always say hello and chat with me.. even when they don't have to! Today was skit round--and they did America's next top ADPi... it was presh! I loved it. The girls are really funny. I can't tell who my favorite characters were--Tyra and Janice probable! I was dying laughing every round. They did a great job ad libbing so it was a little more fresh! Everything was going great until their advisor came. She was super condescending and it just put me in an awkward place. Idk--just dumb. I want life to be enjoyable. I'm still dealing with the death of Kristen and I haven't given myself a ton of downtime--none in fact... unless you count the plane ride here.

The advisor just made me sad--there's no other word to use. O well, tomorrow is a new day!

This morning I went to starbucks with Maggie--old prez of ZZ (augusta state). It was WONDERFUL seeing her! We talked about Kristen and the chapter--and it was nice to talk about it--without it being sad or too much. Tomorrow I'm going to brunch with Lexi and Maritess--which I'm also SUPER excited about! I don't know what it is about those ZZ girls--but they did become like family to me during my visit there.

My heart goes out to all of them... btw I can't seem to sleep. It's 330 am--i went to bed at 3 last night too..... why can't i unwind?! o bc that's alone quiet time ...

Miss you Kristen...OBIC

No comments: