Saturday, January 16, 2010

Phi---Hanover College

So, to tell you the truth--I wish I was still at Beta Alpha. I am not really doing anything for Phi. There hasn't been any sort of spark between us--and I just hate not being effective. I'm trying--and I'm sick--and I just feel guilty. I had an amazing visit with BA and I was expecting the same thing here. I mean, this is Jackie's chapter. I was expecting instant chemistry--like Maryland (Stef and Tara's chapter)--and it's not.

I don't know what to do, other than keep trying of course. It's pref day--and their return rate yesterday was 20% higher than the last year which is great!

I have been able to catch up on some of my sleep which has been helpful--but I'm still super congested which isn't ideal.

I'm going out to dinner with Matt tonight which should be fun... fun to get away for a little bit!

That's all for now.
<3 ya all!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm sorry you didn't fully connect with this chapter...however I'm excited that you were able to stick it out and keep moving forward!