Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lovin my mentality lately!

This new attitude of mine is stellar! I should have adopted it a while ago. It makes life a heck of a lot easier! All I worry about is me! No boys, no friends, no drama! I have really enjoyed my visit at UArk! The girls are lovely and my meetings with them have been good! There's really not much else going on.

O, I finished my book today! "Perfect Match" by Jodi Picoult. It's probably the fastest I've ever read a book! Terrica (the pres) and I are running to Target tomorrow so I can get another one of her books! I'm obsessed! I feel so much more accomplished now that I'm not attached to my phone. I didn't even drain the battery today lol. I used one bar. That's a major feat! I've been reading. I've been spending more time on my reports. I've been creating different documents to better help the chapters I'm visiting. I mean, I've been a good lc so far--but I feel a lot more focused! I truly am enjoying my life, my job, and where I'm at. It's nice. Why it took me so long, I'm not sure! I think my turning point was my visit at the University of Maryland! lol I mean, it is helpful that it's election season. People are a lot more interesting when they're excited about their position. They're a lot more eager to learn and definitely more accepting ideas! I think that's definitely a component to why I'm enjoying the job so much lately!! YAY!

Well that's it for now!

Night

p.s. Today may or may not be mine and james 7 month, lol

No comments: