Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sad day..

I have had such a great visit here at Gamma Rho that I'm sort of sad to leave!! This was an ideal visit. The girls were great, excited about their new positions, absorbed tons of information and I truly think there are some amazing things in store for this Chapter!

It's always funny to me--because honestly my visit was relatively short. I was here 3 full days and 2 travel days (1 being tomorrow and I leave at 815 am.) I feel like I've known them forever. We accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. I love that aspect of this job!

My fave sisters here would have to be Ashley (standards) and Milynn (mevp).

This visit was fun because I actually hung out with them quite a bit. I went to a couple philanthropy events, to the movies and even shopping!

Tomorrow I go to Connecticut. I'm anxious to see how this visit goes. The Pres hasn't been super amazing thus far. I understand it's finals, etc. Hopefully when they meet me they'll relax! I tried letting them know that I'm flexible and understanding. I was in school not too long ago--lol.

Anyway--i should be going to bed. It's 130 here and I am being picked up at 6 am. YAY!

No comments: