Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm so grateful!

I would just like to say that I really know how to pick my friends! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! My cubic family, my diamond family, the lhs, my family (including the Carney's), the girls I've met on the road... I'm just very grateful for the people I have in my life!

My new life motto is this:

"Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast."

I have found this to be ABSOLUTELY true!

(Side note) It's 18... EIGHTEEN degrees in Arkansas right now lol. Thank heavens I leave today lol! I'm going to sunny Arizona where it's .. okay maybe not--it's 42 degrees there! lol

Anyway- like I said I'm going to AZ today to visit Arizona State University (Gamma Rho Chapter). Super excited about it!! Officer training is fun and way better than a typical blah visit!

I already turned in my report for Delta Delta and I'm keeping up with my time sheet. I'm on the ball basically is what I'm saying!! Today will be a fun filled day of traveling! I love the time changes! My favorite part of traveling! NOT! This won't be too bad. On the 8th I go from AZ to CT which will be .. interesting!

I got a new book yesterday (new to me!). It's called 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult! I'm super excited about reading it! I'll let you know how it turns out!

love you all,

Ash

No comments: