Sunday, December 6, 2009

I <3 Gamma Rho!

So I have been at ASU (Arizona State) for the last few days and have had soooo much fun!! The girls are amazing and have really shown me a good time. I went to the movies with the Ashleys and we saw Precious. (What a graphic and sad movie...). I went shopping with 2 of the girls yesterday and we went to the mall... <3 it! I got a few things from forever21, 2 pairs of shoes and new makeup! It was a successful trip!

I went to an E-board meeting today and they went around the table and did high/lows.. A few of the girls that I met with said meeting with me was their high. It was nice because I truly feel like they have gotten a lot out of our meetings! I overheard some of the girls talking about how they have enjoyed me being here and stuff which was really great! We often don't truly know how much we're impacting girls.. so ya. We went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was delicious!!

Anyway, I have been so impressed by the new officers here. I'm super excited to hear all of their success stories! Last year was a rough one for them--and they are just really excited about moving forward which is great!

I <3 ADPi... SO MUCH!

5 days until I'm home!!

No comments: