Sunday, November 29, 2009

On the road again..

It's my last day of Thanksgiving break. It has been quite a roller coaster. I broke up with James on Wednesday (because he was questioning L2). Now, he knows he wants me back and I'm not sure what I want. I do indeed love him... but I don't know if I'm willing to put myself back into a situation to get hurt by him again. It's such a hard situation. It's a decision only I can make. I don't know if I'm ready to make this decision. What's to say that he won't break my heart again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Right?

ReGe is mad at me yet again. Apparently the fact that she requested me to go to UD was a secret. How was I suppose to know that? WHATEV. I'm soooo over that drama.

I'm excited to get out of Florida. It's only 12 days.. which will be just enough for things to settle down. I want to 100% know that James truly loves me... and is in love with me and wants to be with me. I don't know if I have the strength to move on from this. We'll see I guess.

The day I get back, Jared gets in. We have a tacky sweater Christmas party at Jer's. I'm SUPER excited about that!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ash bash, i am sorry that i find out about your life via your blog, which i really do read about once a week. I want you to know how wonderful I think you are and how much I admire your ability and strength to get up and travel the country for the past year. You are such a strong and capable woman. As far as james goes, i don't know all too much about your relationship, but i do know i want you to be happy. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk or vent or cry or laugh. Keep your head up, and i'm sure everything will work out for the best. <> OBIC