Monday, November 2, 2009

Highlight of my life

I <3 the sisters of Theta Delta like legit!! Favorite visit of all times... them and Eta Rho and Zeta Zeta.. top visits thus far. I wish I didn't sleep half of my visit away at Eta Rho because I loved them!! (Stupid time change!!)

O ya, I went to Villanova and the Ellen Show came and did this hilarious thing for world series tickets! That was pretty much the highlight of that visit.

So ya, Theta Delta, University of Delaware are my long lost soul mates lol

I'm trying to figure out how not to leave.. I'm thinking swine flu, stomach virus, broken leg...I'm not sure but its getting down to the wire... ahhhh. They <3 ReGe as much as I do... they use nicknames as much as I do. They are fun and sarcastic and just lovely!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I think I should be in this Chapter!!! The girls are SO funny because they thought the visit was going to be MIZ (miserable) because their past visits haven't been amazing like me! Mary and Meg Laf (fave) were the first girls I met. They told me later (after spending the first day and a half with me) that their original plan was to meet me, hang for an hour, and then drop me off at the alum event! ha ha they ended up asking me to spend the night, and hanging out with me the whole next day. lol I make really good first impressions! YES! I have enjoyed my visit soo much. The girls are great. I talked to ReGe about requesting my presence at recruitment. She said she was thinking the same thing.. but who really knows! lol

Anyway, I am getting sleepy. I am gonna use my brain power on a "lack of exit" strategy!!!

p.s. it's November 2nd---James+Me=8 months. CRAZINESS!

No comments: