Friday, July 31, 2009

What a long day...

Today was going well .. but my emotions started kicking in.. it's my continuous battle with my self that I deal with monthly lol.. plus I'm exhausted and it's just awesome to feel like you could cry at any second...

The girls have been really great and really supportive and my GV sent me so quotes and gave me a big email hug, lol.. .which almost made me cry.

I am doing my best to control everything I can, and not worry about what I can't.

I haven't talked to James at all today which is probably a good thing because I would probably start crying, but at the same time.. it's weird not hearing from him at all.

The DTD's are crazy... kind of funny actually. They are an interesting group of women! Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling like smiles and sunshine!!

good night

No comments: