Monday, July 27, 2009

7.26.09

Yesterday was a really AWESOME day of training.. NOT! We met with Tiffany and Kristi to discuss expansion and colonization. It was a painful training that only lasted 3 hours. lol

Anyway, we all went to the movies and saw The Ugly Truth. It was fun! We got Moes on the way home and it was delicious!


YAY, we're going to get Thai for lunch today!! YUM! gotta run

Okay, I'm back. Today's training is going okay. Nothing too exciting but not boring by any means. Our lunch was pretty good! It was nice to get out of the house!

GOOD NEWS! I think I am getting sick.. I had a really bad headache last night and I was cold a lot. Today I woke up freezing with a runny nose and just feeling a little more blah than usual! I'm keeping my head up thus far! We ran to CVS during lunch and I got some chewables and liquid dayquil and nyquil!! I'm trying to beat it before it gets bad.


I'll keep you updated!!

Hi Mom!! I know you actually read this everyday so I hope you're doing great!!! I love you and hope you are not too lonely without me!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ewwwww i hate moes haha