Saturday, July 25, 2009

Recruitment Training!

The last few days, our primary focus has been recruitment. Mrs. Snow and Rebecca Gentry did a great job explaining the ins and outs of Recruitment. We had 2 really long days, with 1 day lasting for 15 hours total, but it was awesome. They are amazing women and people I aspire to be during my ADPi career. The girls and I are having fun! Chatting at night, sharing meals, stories, laughter and fears about what our journey ahead will be like.

I have a lot of emotions right now. With the long days, and a lot of sitting, I can feel my emotions starting to vary. I am excited about what's coming and everything that I will be experiencing but at the same time, I am starting to get into the rut of missing home. The immediate excitement is wearing off now that we've been here a few days.. and with the long days it has just been different.

I love the girls and we're having a great time... it's just those few quiet moments that I am struggling with.

If you would like to send me something lol, my address is:

ATTN: Ashley Ehrman
1386 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta GA 30306

This address can be used all year. They will mail the stuff to the Chapters that I will be at, so you can send me post cards and stuff while on the road! This would be really helpful and motivating... and a lot better than a fb message or an email! I need all the love.. (homey love)
that I can get!

Love you all,
Ash

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how's the digital photo frame working out?

Ashley said...

O yea, i have it set up at my desk lol. however, your pictures aren't on it. I didn't realize when you add pics it removes others if you don't re-import them... I need to add them back on!