Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's been a while..

So it's been a while since i've blogged. I'm not exactly sure why.. As I mentioned in my last blog, I absolutely loved my visit with the cal state girls!!

After Cal State I went to visit the Sisters of Gamma Nu at William Jewel College in Missouri. It was absolutely freezing. The girls were nice and I had my own room! From there I headed to AtLanTa with the LHS!! All 8 of us had a mini reunion in Atlanta and we had a great time! From there I headed to the visit the Sisters of Beta Theta in Winnipeg, Manitoba--in Canada!!!!!! They were great girls.. really fun!

THEN I WENT HOME!!! It was great!! The best 3 days i've had in a while. I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Philadelphia. I was suppose to depart already however my flight has been delayed a few minutes.

James is PERFECT for me and I was able to see my favorite Diamond Girls at Sarah's Thatch Bach (Bachelorette party!)

It was a perfect weekend and I wish it didn't end so soon! The good news is I come home in less than a month and I get to stay for a whole week! lol

My schedule is as follows:

Villanova University, University of Delaware, University of Maryland, and then BU for their install!!!!!!!!!!! Then home on the 21st!!

No comments: