Sunday, October 11, 2009

I <3 Eta Rho!!!

So my visit at Eta Rho (Cal State Chico) was fab-u-lous. I loved everything about it. The campus is nice, the town is quaint, the weather is beautiful and the girls are amazing!! I wouldn't change a thing---well except for how tired I was the first 3 days!! It took me until Friday to get acclimated but of course now that I'm use to the time difference I'm leaving.

I loved the girls that I met. They would be my friends in real life!! They reminded me of girls from Epsilon Lambda which was nice. (A little comfort of home!!) I had such a great time with them!! I'll definitely remember this visit and hopefully keep in touch with some of them!

I wish I could have gone out in Chico. The night life sounds fun!! There is a bar literally down the street and it sounds like they're having a GREAT time!! I keep hearing music and cheering it's kind of funny. They have boys on bikes with little carriages to take people home. (i think the name is a peddle pusher?) I think it's hilarious and they blare music. I just saw two girls in one with glow sticks jammin home!! Its a great idea though.

Most everything is within walking distance from the house. How ideal is that!! You can literally walk to a bunch of bars, a bunch of restaurants, starbucks, jamba juice, clothing stores... i mean it doesn't get much better than that!!!

i <3 Chico and the sisters of Eta Rho!!

I want to come back and visit FOR SURE!

good night


o and p.s. I love James Wray Wickham

and mom, don't worry i will see you and spend time with you while i'm at home!!

No comments: