Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cal State Chico: Eta Rho

I'm loving my first day in Chico. Yesterday was quite the travel day!! I was coming from Lewisburg PA to Chico CA. Ok... Laura and I drove to the Harrisburg airport (1 1/2 away) instead of the Williamsport airport (less than 30 min). Then we realized and drove to Philadelphia which is where my connecting flight was anyway. Well apparently if you don't show up to your first flight, the whole thing gets cancelled. Therefor I had to make a whole new flight plan. O wait, this new flight plan goes from Philly to Las Vegas and from Vegas to Sacramento. O wait, I'm not going to sac, I'm trying to get to Chico! Call the girls and ask them to pick you up! lol

Luckily the lovely sisters at Cal State Chico are AMAZING!! They picked me up no problem and were superstars!! Chico is such a cute place! The girls have all been super welcoming and amazing hostesses!! I went to this place called madison bear garden and got this really delicious burger. It was recommended to me by one of the girls so i thought, "hey, why not!". It has this delicious peanut butter sauce! yum! I went for a walk today around the campus!! It was so beautiful out!

Anyway, thats it for now! BTW, super tired and it's only 430.

No comments: