Wednesday, March 17, 2010

District 6 continues!

I have been traveling in d6 this past month and it's been wonderful! I went from Gamma Xi (UCSB) to UCLA to USC to UC Berkeley--and they have all been amazing. A lot of walking, a lot of sun, and a lot of fun!!! I have enjoyed this month so much. Not one moment of sadness, or lack of entertainment. I had my hands full with GZ--in a good way. I went shopping in Santa Monica and walking around LA. I went to the Grove, LA Live and some other cool places!

We got our April schedule today! I'm staying in d6! I'm going to Cal State Fullerton, San Diego, San Berdindino, back to Santa Barbara, and I'm going to CANADA again! This time I'm going to Vancouver!! YAY!! I have gotten extremely lucky with schedules!! Thanks Eug!! lol

I am going to enjoy the next 50 days!!!!! I <3 my life!

No comments: