Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Delta Omega, Northern Illinois University

This was a really good visit! I really enjoyed myself and the girls were really sweet. Marcy and Kris Cole both visited this Chapter and had their business cards on the guest room door which I thought was neat. I hosted 2 workshops, a "wish list" and "needs assessment" workshop. They went really well. I met Kristin Goodwin, a former lc and current advisor for the Chapter, and went to dinner with her and the other advisors. It was really fun talking with her about the job and the ADPi internal side as well!

Also during the visit, the girls planned fun things for me! We had a game night, a movie night and a tie dyeing night which were all really great! We saw a movie about a girl going to Rome and taking money out a fountain and all of those men ended up falling in love with her. It was good--although I don't remember the name!

Successful, indeed.

No comments: